What makes people buy one product over another?
Why is discounting HORRIBLE for your business?
Or, more broadly speaking, how do people make ANY decision?
The answer lies inside your brain…
…and to help you understand how it works, I’ve got the New York Times best-selling author Jonah Lehrer on the latest edition of Social Triggers Insider.
How People Make Decisions, a Discussion with the NYT best-selling author Jonah Lehrer
By now you know that smart entrepreneurs who want to use the web to attract leads and sales must master the fields of psychology and human behavior.
And that’s why you’ll love this Social Triggers Insider master class with Jonah Lehrer. Just press play!
And then, when you’re done, as part of our “little deal,” if you absolutely loved this Social Triggers Insider master class, share it with 3 friends. Thanks .
Anyway, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why you should never discount your products (Hint: when you do, you may be training the pain center in your customers’ brain)
- How one company convinced me to drop a grand with the “painless sales technique.”
- Why people make decisions with their emotions (Hint: If we were all like Spock, we’d be doomed)
- And much, much more.
1. Jonah Lehrer’s book “How We Decide (aff)” is a great read. The one story about how one fireman narrowly escaped death will blow your mind.
2. Jonah Lehrer’s new book “Imagine: How Creativity Works (aff)” comes out in March, and I’ve already got it on preorder.
3. Here’s a link to Jonah Lehrer’s blog Frontal Cortex, which is hands-down, one of my favorites. It’s about some nerdy stuff like neuroscience, but hey, you read Social Triggers, so you’re into that .
Mp3 Download and Transcript
Now I Pass It To You…
What did you think of this Social Triggers Insider?
Leave a comment and let me know.
Additionally, if you haven’t seen the other Social Triggers Insider master classes, here’s a recap: