How can you charge what you’re worth and get it?
You could slap a price on your product (or service) and hope for the best…
…or you can take matters into your own hands, and watch customers LINE UP to buy your products.
I know you prefer the latter, and that’s why you’ll love the second Social Triggers Insider master class. Just click play to listen to the training. It’s free.
How Ramit Sethi Combines A Stanford Education in Persuasion with Online Marketing to Sell a Ton
By now you know that smart entrepreneurs who want to use the web to attract leads and make sales must master the field of human behavior to thrive in today’s overcrowded marketplace.
And that’s why I invited Ramit Sethi to participate on the second Social Triggers Insider. Just click to play.
Who is Ramit?
He’s the New York Times best-selling author of I Will Teach You to Be Rich and founder of IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com, a blog that hosts more than 300,000 monthly readers.
And like me, he develops a deep understanding of the psychology of his customers, so he can sell them exactly what they want at exactly the right price.
Don’t forget to grab the bonus material on “How to Write a $100,000 survey.” Most surveys suck, but with this “short-course,” you’ll learn how to write winning surveys that win business.
Now here’s what you’ll learn during this audio master class:
- The one question people ask that raises a “red flag,” and proves that they’re destined to fail.
- The “secret sauce” that powers an entrepreneurs wildly successful information business (and yes, this same “recipe” can work for you too).
- Why you should spend more time telling people to unsubscribe from your site than convincing people to buy your products.
- How you can charge what you’re worth and actually get it! (Hint: It’s all about understanding what goes on inside the mind of your customers)
- Why you shouldn’t sell anything on your website… and how that leads to more money and better customers.
Here’s What You Need To Do Next…
Now that you listened to the audio master class, and you took notes, here’s what you need to do next:
- Tell me what your favorite part of this training was. Leave a comment, and tell me exactly what you plan to do now that you’ve gone through this.
- If you absolutely loved this Social Triggers Insider master class, share it with your friends on social media (or better yet, write someone a personal email :-D).
- Go grab the bonus material on how to write winning surveys. Not sure how long Ramit will leave it up, so grab it now.