Tim Ferriss thought about killing himself…
…Now he’s a best-selling author, wildly successful investor, and entrepreneur.
On this new podcast, for the first time ever, Tim Ferriss talks about his troubled beginnings — and how he became the Tim Ferriss we know today.
And you can listen to the whole thing for free.
We go deep.
People always ask Tim questions like, “How do you sell so many books, “how do you land equity deals,” and “how do you get so much traffic?”
But those questions are misguided.
There are other battles fought – and won – behind the scenes. And These skirmishes, while rarely talked about, have the biggest impact on whether you live a status quo life or an exceptional life.
Want to know more? Tim and I talk about all of this and more on the podcast.
Note: Want the transcript? Download it right here.
More specifically, we’ll cover:
* The quickest way to cure any bad mood (use this when you’re feeling down, mad, or just need a pick-me-up)
* What happens when people crack under pressure – and how to prevent it from happening to you.
* How to eliminate the fear of failure TODAY
* And of course: how Tim Ferriss became the Tim Ferriss we know today (a best-selling author, wildly successful investor, and entrepreneur).
Now listen to the podcast.
And if you have any experience with anything we talked about, I’d love for you to open up in the comments.
Both Tim and I talk about the good and the bad. And it’s OKAY if everything isn’t as perfect as it seems on the outside.
Share your story in the comments.
1. The Tim Ferriss Show (His podcast)
P.S. I’ve had an on and off again relationship with podcasting. And while this is the first podcast I released in more than a year, I believe it was worth the wait. So listen to it today.