Last week, at my first live workshop, I invited this guy to give a presentation on selling yourself…
…and he KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK.
His name is James Altucher, and he’s an american hedge fund manager, entrepreneur, and best-selling author.
But what I love most is that he’s a CHARACTER. He’s got great advice and he’s HILARIOUS.
(You’ll see how he gets his foot in the door… and then in his mouth).
How One Man Makes Millions, Loses It All, And Bounces Back Stronger Than Ever
I had full intention on selling this recording, but have you ever seen something so amazing that you just want EVERYONE to know about it?
That’s how I feel about this talk. So I’m giving you the FULL video at no monetary cost.
All I ask is this: If you watch the video and find it super helpful like I did, pass it along to two friends. Cool?
Here you go:
After you’re done, I’ve got two things for you to do:
Leave a comment below this video letting me know what you liked most about James Altucher’s presentation (and why). Relate it back to your life, and a lesson you learned.
James Altucher has a new book that just came out. It’s called “Choose Yourself: Be Happy, Make Millions, and Live The Dream.” Go buy it right now. It’s $4.99 on Amazon Kindle.
“Why,” you ask?
It’s no secret that the world is changing. James posits that you no longer need connections, credentials, or anything like that.
Instead, you’ve got to choose yourself to succeed and FORGET about waiting for someone else to choose you.
Plus, James has this thing going on where if you read his book, and prove to him that you read it, he’ll send you the $4.99 back to you. All because this book isn’t about making money. This book is about spreading his message.
What does James talk about in this video? You’ll see:
* How James Altucher lost all of his money in the stock market – and still convinced a hedge fund manager to let him manage money
(If that’s not a lesson in selling yourself, I don’t know what is).
* A simple technique for coming up with GREAT ideas (and never forgetting them)
* How to build relationships with the world’s most influential people (even if you have no credentials and no connections)
* How to get to YES (and why getting that first “Yes!” is the MOST important first step)
* And more!
But here’s the best part:
You see, while James was taking punches at his ego, he was also delivering an invaluable message–you don’t need credentials to find leads, convert those leads to clients, and build a successful business.
Now don’t forget…
1. If you found this video helpful, send a link to this video to at least two friends. It’s inspirational AND helpful.
2. Leave a comment below this video letting me know what you liked most about James Altucher’s presentation (and why).
3. Grab James Altucher’s new book. It’s called Choose Yourself