Your tweets are the only way for you to make an impression on your Twitter followers. With only 140 characters to make that impression, it may seem impossible.
However, crafting tweets that encourage people to visit your website is easy. And, I will provide you with sure-fire Twitter headline templates that help you do it.
Introducing: 15 Sure-Fire Headline Templates That Help You Pull Twitter Traffic
Here are some great headlines I have gathered from several copywriting books and websites. Additionally, below each headline, there is a remixed version showing you how you can use it for Twitter and Social Media.
1. “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
- Example 1: How to Win Friends and Influence People on Twitter
- Example 2: How to Attract and Influence People on Twitter
2. “The Secret of Making People Like You”
- Example 1: “The Secret of Making Tweeple Like You”
- Example 2: “The Secret of Making Your Community Like You”
3. “How a New Discovery Made A Plain Girl Beautiful”
- Example 1: “How Social Media Made A Small Business Big”
- Example 2: “How a New Discovery Made A Boring Business Exciting”
4. “Do You Make These Mistakes In English?”
- Example 1: Do You Make These Mistakes On Twitter?
- Example 2: Do You Make These Mistakes In Social Media?
- Example 3: Do You Embarrass Yourself On Twitter?
5. “How I Improved My Memory In One Evening”
- Example 1: How I Improved My Business In One Evening
- Example 2: How I Gained 500 Followers Overnight
6. “Six Types Of Investor — Which Group Are You In?”
- Example 1: Six Types of Tweeple — Which One Are You?
- Example 2: Three Types of Social Media Strategies — Which One Do You Use?
- Example 3: Four Types of Bloggers — Which One Are You?
7. “To People Who Want To Write — But Can’t Get Started”
- Example 1: To People Who Want to Want to Twitter — But Can’t Get Started
- Example 2: To People Who Want to Use Social Media — But Can’t Get Started
- Example 3: To Tweeple Who Want to Make Money — But Don’t Know How
8. “To Men Who Want To Quit Work Someday”
- Example 1: To People Who Want To Quit Work Someday
- Example 2: To Businesses Who Want To Succeed Online
- Example 3: To Bloggers Who Want To Make Money
9. “Right And Wrong Farming Methods — And Little Pointers That Will Increase Your Profits”
- Example 1: The Right And Wrong Social Media Strategies — And Little Tips That Will Increase Your Profits
- Example 2: The Right And Wrong Blogging Methods — And Pointers That Will Increase Your Profits
10. “76 Reasons Why It Would Have Paid You To Answer Our Ad A Few Months Ago”
- Example 1: 76 Reasons Why It Would Have Paid You To Use Social Media A Few Months Ago
- Example 2: 30 Reasons Why It Would Have Paid To Use Twitter A Few Months Ago
11. “What Everybody Ought To Know…About This Stock And Bond Business”
- Example 1: What Everybody Ought To Know… About This Twitter Business
- Example 2: What You Should Know… About This Social Media Biz
12. “How A “Fool Stunt” Made Me A Star Salesman”
- Example 1: How A Silly Tweet Made Me A Celebrity
- Example 2: How A Stupid Mistake Made Me A Lot Of Money
13. “Give Me 5 Days And I’ll Give You A Magnetic Personality… Let Me Prove It — Free”
- Example 1: Give Me 1 Week And I’ll Make You Influential On Twitter… Let Me Prove It — Free
- Example 2: Give Me Five Minutes And I’ll Give You
14. “Only One Of These Safety Features Can Help You Avoid An Accident”
- Example 1: Only One Of These Tactics Help You Avoid [insert anything here]
- Example 2: Only One Of These Tips Help You Avoid Twitter Suicide
15. “Do You Have Any IDea How Much Fat Is In This Chocolate Pudding? None!”
- Example 1: Do You Have Any Idea How Much Money I Made On Twitter? Thousands.
Have you had any success with Twitter? What templates have you used to garner the most traffic?