The benefits of fame are clear.
Not celebrity fame, but business fame.
1. Landing clients becomes a cinch
2. Befriending influential people becomes easier than ever
3. And, the more people that know you, the more people YOU can help.
The question is how can you become “business famous?”
It turns out that there’s new psychological research that suggests you can become famous… without doing anything.
The Secret to Becoming Famous
As you’ll soon see, this video is about more than just becoming famous. I also share a simple idea I call the “Rub off effect.”
And when you leverage it, you can build credibility and expertise in the eyes of your ideal customer INSTANTLY.
So, make sure you leave a comment letting me know how you plan to leverage this new insight.
If nothing else, we can use these comments to hold you accountable :-).
But now I want you to do things:
1. Do you know someone who will benefit from this new video about becoming famous? Maybe a friend or colleague? Send them a quick email with a link to this video.
2. Make sure you do #1!
- Landua, Joshua D., Leed, Stacey A. (2012). The Illusion of Fame: How the Nonfamous Become Famous. The American Journal of Psychology, 125, 351-360. The original